Easily readable and speakable memorable short links controlled from within your WordPress dashboard using your domain name.
- Shorter more elegant links from your site is becoming a key feature for many administrators. Allowing you to manage and control the links right from in your dashboard gives you more control.
- Use your own domain and not be tied to bit.ly or goo.gl
- Having your own domain on all your links gives you a better brand across your site.
- Brining Short Links and Traffic administration into the dashboard of your WordPress site can significantly increase administration efficiency.
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Short Links and Traffic’
- Activate ‘Short Links and Traffic’ from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download Short Links and Traffic.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‘Plugins > Add New’ section, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate Short Link and Traffic from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‘Short Links and Traffic’
- Add and edit the link name you want to view in the Short Link and Traffic dashboard
- Click on the delete icon of any link row in the list to remove
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of Short Links and Traffic will always be free
- Q: Can I turn it off
A: Yes, just de-activate ‘Short Links and Traffic’ from the plugin menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Programuotojai ir komandos nariai
“Short Links and Traffic” yra atviro kodo programa. Prie jos sukūrimo prisidėję žmonės surašyti toliau.Autoriai
Interested in development?
- Initial release
Fixed problem with table create/delete
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’